Joseph F. Wusinich, III
- Former officer U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Former Associate House Counsel Liberty Mutual
- Past Chair PBA Medical Issues Committee
- Completed post-doctoral advanced workers’ compensation courses
- Past President Stively Inn of Court – CCBA teaching arm for young trial lawyers
- 40 years experience concentrating in personal injury, medical malpractice and workers’ compensation
- In addition to his Juris Doctorate in law, he has also received a Master of Laws in trial advocacy.
- Graduate of St. Joseph’s University B.S.,
- Graduate of DePaul University College of Law – J.D., recipient Lex Legio scholarship,
- Temple University Beasley School of Law – LL.M. – Master of Laws in trial advocacy
- Stively Inn of Court presidency
- Fellow Academy of Advocacy 1992-present
- Chester County Advocacy Academy faculty member
- Service on the Immaculata University Board of Trustees, including as Vice Chair of the Board
- Served as military officer at the rank of 1st Lieutenant U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in the Republic of Vietnam.
- Life fellow, Chester County and Pennsylvania Bar Foundations, National Lawyers
Association (board of directors),
- National Lawyers Association Foundation (board member).
Dennis D. Brogan
- 2009 Edition Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Nearly 30 years experience in workers’ compensation, serious personal injury, and other civil matters
- Hearing Committee Member of the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Head of the W + B Workers’ Compensation section
- Co-author of the prestigious Bisel Workers’ Compensation Newsletter
Edward C. Sweeney
- 2007 “Top Lawyers” Edition of Main Line Today for employment law
- Graduate, University of Chicago Law School and recipient of the Christian Brothers’ Scholarship (a four year, full tuition scholarship) to attend La Salle University
- 20 years (+) experience in civil litigation, including several large cases
- Particular focus in employment related litigation, including discrimination cases, unemployment matters, Family and Medical Leave cases, long-term and short-term disability issues, and workers’ compensation
- Former Appellate Clerk, the Honorable James R. Cavanaugh of the Pennsylvania Superior Court
- Graduate, Building Trial Skills, National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA)(New Orleans 2015)
David V. Grow, M.D.
- Senior Instructor, Hahnemann Medical College
- Medical doctor and lawyer
- 20 years experience litigating complex medical malpractice actions
- Prior 25 years practicing medicine (internal medicine/cardiology)
- Extensive medical malpractice experience fighting for patients and their families, and previous representation of physicians and hospitals, and defending insurance companies.
- Former Captain, United States Marine Corps, with active duty assignments including supervising prosecutor for Naval (Criminal) Investigation Service
- Former prosecutor for Philadelphia and Delaware Counties
- Over 25 years of litigation experience, including 50(+) jury trials to verdict.
- Former Chair, Delaware County Bar Association Medical-Legal Committee
- Division I-A basketball scholarship (St. Joseph’s University)