Greetings and Welcome!
My name is Joseph Wusinich, a shareholder and founding partner of the Wusinich & Brogan P.C. law firm. From its inception in 1978, we wished to build a reputation for serving clients with honor and integrity. We invite you to learn more about us. Selecting an attorney and a law firm is one of the most important decisions a person can make. We care for our clients and seek to give them the service and counsel we would give our own families. We place a premium on personal attention. In this web site, you will learn more about our firm and each attorney, and we hope you agree that we provide something special and unique to our clients.
Our firm has evolved from a partnership to a professional corporation. Our firm is structured to meet your needs:
- Combined 140 years of litigation experience
- Doctor-lawyer assists with complex medical issues
- Law firm with AV Martindale-Hubbell rating, the premier law firm rating
- Highest ethical standards
- Attorneys who work as a team
- Three trial attorneys doing medical malpractice
- One of the largest Claimants’-side workers’ compensation and disability law groups in suburban counties
- Five attorneys who are experienced civil litigators
- Practice areas include most civil matters, including personal injury, automobile collisions, construction injuries and employment law
- Offices in Downingtown, West Chester and Reading
Our firm hope is that you will compare the difference and provide us with the honor of serving you.
Serving clients across Southeast Pennsylvania including Downingtown, Exton, Coatesville, West Chester, Malvern, Lyndell, Wagontown, Uwchland, Glenmoore, Thorndale, Parkesburg, Brandamore, Modena, Chester Springs, Honey Brook, Unionville, Devault, Elverson, Sadsburyville, Kimberton and Chester County. Our three offices are conveniently located in Chester County and Berks County and serve residents throughout the Downingtown, Reading, West Chester, Coatesville, Phoenixville, Exton, Paoli, Kennett, Oxford and Lancaster areas.
Attorney Advertising. This website is for general information only. The information presented on this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor to establish an attorney-client relationship.